Old March 6th 05, 05:44 PM

I am going to tell them you are being mean to me and you won't let me
try out another amplified Tiny-Tenna.(the Fumbling Bumbling Idiots [fbi]
just might be interested in that,something about fair trade or whatever
it's called,I will tell them I got Gyped Big Time! on buying a
Tiny-Tenna that doesn't work and it did not work when it got here) And I
won't pay for another one either because you sold me one that does not
work and it wouldn't work when it first got here and I doubt if you
guarantee them to work either.MFJ Enerprises www.MFJEnterprises.com
is just up the road from me in Starkville,Mississippi,about 112 miles
Northeast of my couch,(oooops,Blueberry doggys couch) and I say every
one of the products they build and sell DO work and they DO work very
well too.I wish MFJ Enterprises would start bulding Shortwave Radios for
sale.I guarantee y'all I would be the first or one of the first to buy
one.In fact I would drive there and buy one.In fact again,I think in a
couple of months I am going to drive to MFJ Enterprises and buy one or
two or more of their fine products.
cuhulin