Old March 6th 05, 06:16 PM

I haven't been to Marshall in a number of years... waste of gas and
time. Like many swaps, it's outlived its usefullness.

I have to disagree on this one. ALWAYS a top-notch fest with PLENTY of
stuff to look at and purchase...old and new.

Kinda like the TinyTenna!

And this I agree with. And thus, why we've focused on OTHER antennae
since 9/11. I can't help it if YOU cannot let go. It's YOUR problem,
not mine.
I'd really like it if you guys wouldn't obsess so much about me. Your
love is smothering me.....

Now put your feet back up on the couch, and take a drink o' Pabst...and
watch the NASCAR pre-race.....

73, Bill - WA8MEA
Makers of MANY Antennae...
Portable, Outdoor, Indoor, Mobile, Travel....
Visit: http://qth.com/dwm