Old March 6th 05, 07:37 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

I think it's time for a Twelve Step program in rrs. And it's not going
to be just for those of you who are negatively obsessed with me, my
product or my business. But those of you who SUPPOSEDLY support me, my
product or my business...and then start up these trolls every couple of
months because you've got nothing better to do with your lives.

Now the First Step will be: You have to admit that you are POWERLESS.
Whether they are negative OR positive thoughts about the TT, the
business as a whole....or the owner....you HAVE TO admit that you are
powerless to let go! You have to admit that it takes up an
unreasonable amount of your time and your life!

Anybody is welcome to start. Just state your name, and tell us your
story regarding your obsession with the TT, DWM or Bill.....

My name is Bill. And I will be your group leader....

Don't be shy. Just speak your mind. You are among friends.....

Hi Bill, I'm Steve, and unlike others, I'm not a TinyTenna 'holic...

Your antenna's are pieces of crap... and as a long time DX'er I can state that
as a matter of fact.

No self respecting DX'er would ever use one of your antennas.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm