Old March 6th 05, 07:43 PM
m II

My webtv wireless keyboard has those keys and many more keys too.I just
now counted 86 keys and 10 buttons and 1 slide switch on my webtv
keyboard.My webtv wireless hand held remote,which I often use (I can
pull up an on screen keyboard and use my hand held remote to do the same
functions as I can with my keyboard too,any webtv user will tell you
that) has buttons on it for,Shopping,Power,Back,Scrolling up and
down,GO,Recent,Options,Home,Search,Favorites and there are four Arrow
buttons on there too,same as on my webtv keyboard and on your keyboard
too.I have a few more webtv wireless hand held remotes with many more
buttons than that on them and I can do many more things with them too.I
can click on PIP (Picture in Picture and get tv PIP on my webtv tv
screen and I can control the tv volume and change tv channels with
buttons on my keyboard too.(but,I have a seperate tv set I use with my
DirecTV service) My webtv isn't really stupid.I enjoy it very much.There
are many other things webtv can do and does do too.I have
computers,broadband and webtv.I am not missing out on anything,you
are.Why don't you look around on eBay or Circuit City or Best Buy and
see if you can locate yourself a webtv too.Who knows? You just might
like webtv,give it a try before you knock it,it won't cost you much
money.There are many folks who use webtv AND computers.Do some searches
on the internet for webtv and msntv and you can read much more about
webtv and msntv,,,, if you want to.
cuhulin

I don't believe your WebTV keyboard HAS a return key. You could PROVE it if you
had one. Do you enter text with a joystick or game controller?

mike