Old March 6th 05, 08:01 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

Thank you for being first Steve in Holland, Michigan

You are in denial. Please....tell us when/where this obsession first
began.... And why has it taken up your time.

Also tell us why you can't seem to make the grade when it comes to
amateur radio. Isn't that what you REALLY want to do??? This bragging
about being a DX'er means little to anyone. Why do you feel the need
to express this? Does it make you feel more important? Do you suffer
from low self esteem??

Go ahead....you're among friends....please continue.....

The grade? I've got a General Class license... (same as you) and I'll bet I was
licensed before you.

LMAO at the 'tard who tries to sucker folks into buying a TinyTenna!

dxAce
Michigan
USA