Old March 6th 05, 09:52 PM
Richard Clark

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 05:41:29 GMT, "
wrote:

I have just come to realise that if one drew a polygon of element phases in
a array
and all elements were 180 degrees to its companion element and excluding the
driven element, the max gain and max front to back will occur at the SAME
frequency!
Until now I was of the understanding that these two max figures could not
occur at
the same frequency. Is there anything written about this possibility?
Regards
Art

OK Art,

This posting has been swinging in the wind for a couple of days now.
Given that you threw your frustration in my face that no one shows any
interest in it. Stop blaming them for their failure to recognize your
genius and get down from Calvary - blame me instead! ;-)

WTF do you mean by
if one drew a polygon of element phases in a array

and WTF should we care?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC