Old March 7th 05, 01:02 AM

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 05:41:29 GMT, "
wrote:

I have just come to realise that if one drew a polygon of element phases
in
a array
and all elements were 180 degrees to its companion element and excluding
the
driven element, the max gain and max front to back will occur at the SAME
frequency!
Until now I was of the understanding that these two max figures could not
occur at
the same frequency. Is there anything written about this possibility?
Regards
Art

OK Art,

This posting has been swinging in the wind for a couple of days now.
Given that you threw your frustration in my face that no one shows any
interest in it.

Not frustration It just shows that no one is aware of any mention of it
in antenna books per my question.We have many experts and antenna book
owners among the group and if one had seen mention of it they would
have replied
It would appear that I have come across something new.
How about that ?

WTF do you mean by
if one drew a polygon of element phases in a array

and WTF should we care?

If your interest is in provoking auguments rather than exploring the
"new " then you will have to go else where. I know who you are and
what you are by personal experience so don't expect that your
tactics will work with me. If you are civil and stick to the subject at
hand then we have communication otherwise forget it.

The posting on TOA has hosted a lot of comment besides yours
and another that point to it as meaningless.Actually
Mac has now added very interesting info that has even got the
attention of Reg which is in my book shows that there is really
an interest which is also evidenced by the extra large number
of postings.
End of discussion

Art KB9MZ

73's