Old March 6th 05, 09:08 PM

Many years ago,every year at the Mississippi State Fair which is held
here in Jackson every October,there used to be a guy who always showed
up at the Fair over by the Exibition buildings.He always had the hood of
his old car popped open and he was always hawking a gadget that was
supposed to give cars more Horsepower and more Miles per Gallon and make
car engines run much more Smoothly.Just Listen To That Engine Roar with
all of that increased Horsepower,Folks! I don't remember the name of
those Phoney Baloney gadgets (I fell for that one) but he would stick
those gadgets between the ignition coil wire and the distributor on the
engine of his old car.Every time I think about my Worthless Tiny-Tenna,I
think about that old guy at the Fair pulling the wool over those folks
who were foolish enough to Waste their Money on those gadgets.
cuhulin