Old March 6th 05, 09:24 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

" wrote:

I just heard Steve, N8KDV on the Holland, MI repeater. (I hang out on
the Hillsdale Repeater...same frequency: 146.06 megs) I swear, he
sounds like a
teenage kid! But the strange thing was, I noticed he formally had a WN
call....just like I did.

So I do a little more research. He was born in 1953. He's a 51 year
old man!! No wonder he doesn't get on the air!!! Everyone thinks he's
some kid going through puberty! (But in real life, he's a middle aged
man with a chip on his shoulder....)

Please....stay in shortwave. You belong there......

Well, the thing in my favour is that I don't sound like an old man!

And you, you're to stupid to figure out how to change the tone in your
transceiver!

LMAO at the 'tard!

Guess who got shown up today?

dxAce