Old March 6th 05, 09:49 PM

Default my first post....RAE anyone??

Tony Meloche wrote:
wrote:
How easy or difficult is it for SWLers/DXers to pull in RAE

Argentina?
I was able to listen for about an hour and a half on 15345 during a
soccer game (independiente v. San Lorenzo) SINPO was 34333 on a

YB550
(a toy for some here I'm sure) with a little reel antenna.

It's a "typical" catch - it's a 100,000W station (good sized,

but
not huge). I use to get it regularly when I was using a Sangean 505
with the reel-up antenna.

Tony

....my location is Newmarket New Hampshire (near Portsmouth) and I was
using 15 ft of wire with my YB550. RAE was broadcasting its "Radio
Nacional" feed, from 0000 until 0200.