Old March 6th 05, 10:52 PM
Jim Douglas

You purchased it 5-7 years ago and are still bitching about $9.95. Did you
bother contacting this guy back then? What testing do you do to prove that
it was DOA?

wrote in message
Just send me the plans in an envelpe.You already have my name and
address.Spend that 37 cents plus the price of an envelope,I spent about
$9.95 plus shipping and handling charges about six or seven years ago
for my Tiny-Tenna and it showed up here dead on arrival, Tiny-Tenna
guy.I will be expecting it to show up in my snail mail box this week.
cuhulin
(what do y'all want to bet he won't do it?)