Old March 7th 05, 03:46 AM

Wes,
I described a polygon of element phases where pairs of elements were equal
and opposite and where the director was either alone or was joined by
another
element of the same phase. This polygon aproach was used often before the
computor era A polygon as described above not only makes for a wide single
direction lobe but enforces among other things the same frequency for both
parameters i.e. gain and f/b
If such a polygon can be drawn as stated above it shows that it is possible.
I don't see how anything can be added to the above to emphasise the point
I am making which is why I asked if anybody knew of any book references to
the above.
If you are not aware of the phase polygon aproach I can find you a
reference. or, if you prefer;
a simulated diagram of a polygon that illustrates my point .
If that is beyond your ken I could also mail to you a computor compilation
of
phase and currents of an array that also illustrates my point.
But my main question still remains a pointer to a technical article that
discusses the possibility or impossibility of what I have stated.
If you have a deeper interest in the subject I could supply
to you alone the whole computor model of such an antenna
and a photograph of the actual antenna which is for 20 meters.
All I would ask for is complete privacy of what I provide as I
have a further pursuit connected with the above.
Regards
Art

Stewart" *n7ws*@ yahoo.com wrote in message

wrote:

|It would appear that I have come across something new.
|
|No wonder no one came to this party.

It could be new, but he can't tell us about, so how do we know?