Old March 7th 05, 08:36 AM
N9OGL

First off you dickhead, you've never heard my broadcast and therefor
can't justify that statement. secondly that's your ****ing opinion, and
in my view you and your little butt buddies on here are a small
minority in the amateur radio service. ONE MORE ****ING THING, MY
PROGRAMS DEAL WITH AMATEUR RADIO ISSUES SO **** YOU!!!!

Todd N9OGL

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

FROM THE FCC WEBSITE:

http://wireless.fcc.gov/services/ama...ations.html#s3

One-Way Transmissions

Q. What types of one-way communications are amateur stations

authorized
to transmit?

A. Section 97.111(b) provides for one-way communications. In

summary,
auxiliary, beacon, space and stations in distress are specifically
authorized to make certain one-way transmissions. Additionally, an
amateur station may transmit the following types of one-way
communications:

Brief transmissions necessary to make adjustments to the station;

Brief transmissions necessary for establishing two-way

communications
with other stations;

Telecommand;

Transmissions necessary to providing emergency communications;

Transmissions necessary to assisting persons learning, or improving
proficiency in, the international Morse code;

Transmissions necessary to disseminate an information bulletin; and

Telemetry.

Q. What is an "information bulletin"?

A. The term is defined in Section 97.3. It is a message directed

only
to amateur operators and consists solely of subject matter of

direct
interest to the amateur service. The control operator of the

station
transmitting an information bulletin is responsible for determining
that the subject matter is of direct interest to the amateur

service.

And your opinionated, pointless, ill-conceived broadcasts are of no
interestest to the amateur service, therefore they are not

information
bulletins as there is no information of interest to the amateur

service
in them.