Old August 29th 03, 07:16 AM
Tom Bruhns

(Dr. Slick) wrote in message . com...
(Tom Bruhns) wrote in message om...

Garvin, it's a book, not a paper. Your bookstore can probably help
you with it. Besser, at least, apparently came to understand the
error of his ways on this point, and Besser Associates is now
presenting the correct formula in their classes, per the email I
posted from them. I haven't checked with Pozar or Kurokawa, but
strongly suspect you are taking their works out of context and
misinterpreting them.

Cheers,
Tom

You are full of sh**. You never emailed Besser, and they are
teaching it correctly.

So why don't you email Rex Frobenius,
,
or call him at 650-949-3300, and ask him if he remembers the email he
got from me through Besser's web site last Thursday, 21 Aug.? And
while you're at it, ask him what they are _now_ teaching. By posting
stuff like the above, you're only degrading yourself. Folk here who
have known me for several years know full well that I'd check out
sources like that, and would not lie about it or fabricate a reply
such as I posted. You might consider doing yourself a favor and
growing up a bit, but in the mean time, be aware that you're providing
me with a source of humor, at your expense.

Cheers,
Tom