Old March 8th 05, 07:15 AM
David

It is very stale and old-fashioned sounding. They've been using Ratt
for the News Sounder for what, five years now? There news sucks; all
Michale Jackson and Robert Blake. Their Drive Time is wall to wall
commercials, except for the ranting about the Mexicans. It's awful.

I think the best technical air sound is on 1260.

On 7 Mar 2005 03:47:22 GMT, "roger carroll" wrote:

Sorry David your personal political views are showing....I'm talking
about the sound of the station. If KFI was "left wing" it would still
be the best sounding station in LA nothing to do with politics,,,they
do everything the correct way and tied for number #1 in LA. rc