Old March 8th 05, 04:52 AM
roadwarrior

Default FS: Like new Sony ICF-SW100S Mini Portable SW Receiver and Sony AN-LP1

I have both items a Sony ICF-SW100S mini portable shortwave receiver and
the AN-LP1 amplified screen antenna for sale. They are very lightly used
and present as "like new in box" with all original packaging etc. The
box looks untouched and the manual and printed materials were never even
opened. This radio is of course remarkable in that it has synchronous
upper and lower sideband for superior fade free reception and is barely
the size of a cigarette pack, yet offers similar performance to their
much larger radios without the bulk. Complete with a amplified antenna
system/preselector. All original accessories are of course included. AC
adapter, ear buds soft case etc. For the serious hobbiest that likes
portability AND performance this is a great setup. _*Will ship anywhere
in the Continental U.S. for $300 including shipping*_. Contact me either
at *_or *_. I'm in the State of
Utah, USA.