Old March 8th 05, 11:02 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

If you girls are so worried about my inforamtion...(SNIP)

Like I am going to get my "inforamtion" from an illiterate punk!

(UNSNIP)...bulletins, why don't
you quick bitch about on here and complain to the FCC, reason.....you
don't have the balls! instead you'll say on here and cry like littel
girls.

"...quick bitch about on here..."

"...instead you'll say on here and cry like littel girls..."

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TODD! You're such an IDIOT! What kind of an "inforamtion"
BULLetin can you possibly disseminate when your grammar sucks and the
"f" word is your adjective of choice...?!?!

BBBBWWWWWHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You make a good argument for post-puberty abortions!

Steve, K4YZ