Old March 8th 05, 02:19 PM
N9OGL

Lee Scott wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
First off you dickhead, you've never heard my broadcast and

therefor
can't justify that statement. secondly that's your ****ing opinion,

and
in my view you and your little butt buddies on here are a small
minority in the amateur radio service. ONE MORE ****ING THING, MY
PROGRAMS DEAL WITH AMATEUR RADIO ISSUES SO **** YOU!!!!

What happened to your shoutcast audience, toddums?

Todd Daugherty May 7 2003, 3:33 pm show options

Newsgroups: alt.radio.internet.shoutcast
From: (Todd Daugherty) - Find messages

by
this author
Date: 7 May 2003 15:33:56 -0700
Subject: question and my station

Report Abuse

Hi I have a question how do I add more stations to my Shoutcast
server? and how do I increase my listerners?
Todd N9OGL

That was actually a tech question, the shoutcast server which anyone
can download has in it core where you could set the number of people.
the standard setting when you download it is 50 people. you can however
reconfig it to have up to 500 people. of course you also have to take
into account you internet speed. Someone with a dial up of 56K couldn't
handle 500 people connecting to his computer, it would slow it down a
great deal. A person running 56K with 500 people connecting to his
shoutcast server on his computer would probably slow his system down to
14.4K. Me I have high speed DSL (around 700KB) so I was asking to
change it from the default of 50 listeners to a higher number.

Todd N9OGL