Old March 8th 05, 03:07 PM
Brian Running

I want one of those new mirrors that doesn't whatever image that the
mirror is picking up.
cuhulin

Ah... A Mirror that "Reflects" Our-Minds-Eye of :
- What Could Be
- Should Be
- If We Had It "Our Way"
.
Vice a simple Mirror that Displays {Refects}
. . . "The Truth" of Our Reality.
.
Reality - it's an illusion, It's An Illusion. ITS AN ILLUSION ! ~ RHF

There's just nothing better in the morning than a hot cup of coffee, and
reading all the valuable shortwave-listening info in
rec.radio.shortwave. And when you hit the jackpot, and get a
completely-incomprehensible post from cuhulin followed up by a
typically-inscrutable post by RHF, well, you know your day is just going
to hit on all eight cylinders.