Old March 8th 05, 05:24 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:25:26 GMT, Brian Running
wrote:

Funny there is no mention of murder ANYWHERE. You truely are a demented
jackoff aren't you?

http://slate.msn.com/id/2078812/

I've become resigned to the fact that there will always be a lot of
off-topic BS, and a lot of just-plain-lunatic rambling, in this
newsgroup, and in light of that, I've occasionally gotten a kick out of
the counterpoints you present. But, you're going to have to explain the
"mass murderer" bit a little more clearly. What are you talking about?

http://www.reachingcriticalwill.org/...dd/boeing.html

Hey, 'tard... why don't you just write an 'article' yourself? That way you can
be sure to put the term 'mass murderer' into it.

I suggest you take a long, long walk (a hike, if you will), toting your portable
out in the fresh air for a while. It might clear your head.

The only thing you're doing at this point and time is giving the powers that be
a target for both radio and computer confiscation if and when that time comes.

Remember, the black helicopters are watching you!

Oh yeah, all those black helicopters now have the special 'tin-foil hat' detectors
installed, it makes it so easy to find folks such as yourself!

dxAce
Michigan
USA