Old March 8th 05, 05:23 PM

Won't hit on all eight cylinders with Spitfire (****fire) spark plugs
though.I tried out a brand new set of eight Spitfire (****fire) spark
plugs in my raggity ass old 1978 Dodge van (318 cubic inch V8 engine)
about ten years ago.I started up my van and I took it for a test
drive.Within two miles one of those ****fire (Spifire) (reminds me of
Tiny-Tenna now,come to think about it) spark plugs STOPPED working,stone
cold dead! I went back to my house and I replaced that ****fire
(Spitfire) spark plug with an old Autolite 64 spark plug (which was
still in great working condition,all of those old Autolite 64's
were.Autolite makes the best Spark Plugs in the World,I know this
because I have tried out all of the various brand names of spark plugs
before since back in the 1950's) non sparking plug and I started driving
my van again two days later.Within four more days of driving,ANOTHER one
of those ****fire (Spitfire) spark plugs QUIT working.I replaced all of
those ****fire (Spitfire) spark plugs with brand new Autolite 64's and I
never had anymore spark plug problems.****fire (Spitire) so-called spark
plugs aren't worth a ****!