Old March 8th 05, 11:22 PM
Slartibartfast

"Mike Terry" wrote in message

During the course of his radio career, which has included stints at Radio
Caroline and Radio 1, where he worked for 15 years, Mr Vance interviewed
more than 10,000 guests, including the Prince of Wales.

Can that be right? If we assume his career was 40 years, that means he must
have interviewed 250 people every single year. I don't recall many
interviews during his stint at Radio 1 (although I could be wrong) so he
must have been really cramming them in in later years.
--
Slartibartfast
To reply by email, remove the FJORDS from my address