Old March 8th 05, 11:22 PM
roger carroll [email protected]

David, I disagree I worked at KMPC for 22 years we had the best news
dept in Los Angeles now it's KFI. The hard news on the hour and half
hour also breaking news coverage IMHO is the best. From your comments
you don't like KFI, use the "on" and "off" button. I have nothing to do
with KFI, as a former air talent, Vice President of Gene Autry's
GWB,owner of KMPC, KSFO, KVI, KEX, and owner of radio stations my views
are not personal. KFI is far from being stale and old fashion
sounding. 1260, you have to be kidding. Are you in broadcasting??
David, I repeat nothing personal, just disagree. Also, don't know her.
Terri Raye Elmer KFI, one of the best newscasters in LA.
roger carroll, retired living the good life on Alamits Bay

David wrote:
It is very stale and old-fashioned sounding. They've been using Ratt
for the News Sounder for what, five years now? There news sucks; all
Michale Jackson and Robert Blake. Their Drive Time is wall to wall
commercials, except for the ranting about the Mexicans. It's awful.

I think the best technical air sound is on 1260.

On 7 Mar 2005 03:47:22 GMT, "roger carroll"

wrote:

Sorry David your personal political views are showing....I'm

talking
about the sound of the station. If KFI was "left wing" it would

still
be the best sounding station in LA nothing to do with

politics,,,they
do everything the correct way and tied for number #1 in LA. rc