Old March 9th 05, 01:03 AM
Tony Meloche

-=jd=- wrote:
On Tue 08 Mar 2005 01:23:07p, "Lucky" wrote in
message :

I thought it would be a good idea to share your favorite frequencies and
daily or weekly listening schedule. This way other people just dialing
around can join in on the fun and education too.

Can you list the program, frequency and time you listen to it please.

It doesn't have to be a program. It can be just be the best Ham or most
interesting frequency according to you.

Thanks
Lucky

Here lately during the evenings, I could be anywhere on the dial, but I'll
usually (off and on):
Check reception for Pirate 6925, ..50, ..75
Check reception for Arnie Coro on Radio Havana 6000
Check for Non-Religioius programming on WWCR-5070
Check for Non-Religioius programming on WWCR-3210
If all else fails, there's usually some humorous rag-chewers anywhere
between 3850 - 3950

But for the most part, I'm just spinning the dial to see what I stumble
across.

-=jd=-

Throw in some MWDX on evenings it promises to be good, and this
sounds very much like my listening pattern, too.

Tony