Old March 9th 05, 03:24 AM
Uncle Peter

"Phil Nelson" wrote in message
ink.net...
Well, I suppose it could be a faux message to my website, but if you saw

all
the original text (with misspellings that I cleaned up) and its origin
(French-speaking part of Canada), you might believe it authentic, as I

did.

My first piece of advice -- check the fuse, then the AC power line,

followed
by a lot of blah-blah-blah -- was followed by a reply indicating that the
fuse and fuse cover were missing, possibly left behind at grandpa's house.
If I hear anything further, I'll ask him for a photo.

Phil Nelson

I hope you told him what a treasure he has, and to take good care
of it! I wonder if he knows what he has there? Probably one years
tuition at a community college!

Pete