Old March 9th 05, 03:41 AM
Lucky

"creeksplasher 4" wrote in message
groups.com...

"Lucky" wrote in message
I thought it would be a good idea to share your favorite frequencies and
daily or weekly listening schedule. This way other people just dialing
around can join in on the fun and education too.

11:00 PM WWRB 5.085 www.wwrb.org/
"The Divided Kingdom" with Elizabeth and David (?) Border
and their two SOCK PUPPETS--- Barbie and Herb!
(a pair of genuine, sulfite-free, Grade-A, USDA inspected FRUIT-CAKES)

6:00PM Sundays WWCR 5.070 www.wwcr.com
"Shepherd's Call" - Pastor Buddy
Two more hayseed preachers what got cow**** stuck
on their shoes and believe in everything from chemtrails
to any one of many great conspiracy theories. Wear a tinfoil hat!

*Nightly Daily* 01:00 EST Coast to Coast AM with George Noorey.
www.coasttocoastam.com (The undisputed GrandDaddy of
late night kook radio, with Art Bell on the weekends)
Not a shortwave outlet but many shortwave kooks are frequent
guests on C to C AM.

Guys please keep them coming. This is good stuff. I'm very interested in the
listening habits and frequencies you guys tune in. Your recommendations not
only educate new listeners to these stations but make this NG an informative
place to visit.

Thanks!
Lucky