Old March 9th 05, 04:27 AM
Telamon

In article .com,
wrote:

Bill,

people have tried to clean up this group many times in the past few
years and failed. there are some bullies here that ruin it for everyone
(like Steve and Telemon and a few others). they have driven off
intelligent people like peter maus and ross archer and so forth.

the bullies just keep pounding on the nice guys and drive them away
until it is the DXACE and Telemon etc show. and the annoying vulgar
cuhu of course. in the end you basically either join them or leave.

bottom line is you have to get their ISP's involved if you want to get
the bullies and sleeze taken care of.

You are one freaking moron. I have not driven off Peter Maus. I have
always liked Peter's posts you nut case. I wish he was around. Ross
Archer continually posts off topic so I put him in the kill file so what
the hell does that have to do with driving him off?

So what's the problem Captain? The change in your medication not going
to well?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California