Old March 9th 05, 03:15 PM
Brian Running

I thought it would be a good idea to share your favorite frequencies and
daily or weekly listening schedule. This way other people just dialing
around can join in on the fun and education too.

Good idea, Lucky. I have few regulars -- Radio Canada International on
13655, 17820 or 9515 in the morning, ABC Australia on 9580 or 9590 a
little earlier in the morning before Canada comes on, Radio Habana Cuba
on 6000 or 9820 in the evenings, and the Air Force on 11175 just because
you never know what you'll hear. I prefer the utility stuff, but have
neither the radio nor the antenna to do it right.