Old March 9th 05, 06:13 PM
Tom Sevart

"radiolove" wrote in message
ups.com...
Ok I have question for anyone that can help. I'm looking for a Sony
2010 and I'd like to know why there is such an importance placed on the
serial numbers for this unit. Is there a better range of numbers to
look for? Some people say a lower number is better then a higher one.
What about a number like 366000 something like that. Could someone
shed some light on this and explain why it's so important. What do you
recommend?

I don't know exactly what the significance of the serial numbers are, but it
could have something to do with the fact that this radio was in production
for 20 years. I think there is a date code of some sort in the serial
number but don't remember what it is.

--
Tom Sevart
Frontenac, KS