Old March 9th 05, 06:42 PM

I owned one for several years and really enjoyed it. The details
escape me, but the very early ones had some problems that were
corrected almost immediately. With that serial number you should not
have a problem. Just check it over thouroughly and make sure all
functions work correctly and that all keys respond as they should with
no sticking. Also check for any evidence of battery corrosion. It is
not a small radio, although it is still a portable.

radiolove wrote:
Ok I have question for anyone that can help. I'm looking for a Sony
2010 and I'd like to know why there is such an importance placed on

the
serial numbers for this unit. Is there a better range of numbers to
look for? Some people say a lower number is better then a higher

one.
What about a number like 366000 something like that. Could someone
shed some light on this and explain why it's so important. What do

you
recommend?