Old March 9th 05, 11:29 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
He just can't help himself, that's why. He's mental.

You'll notice that when I genrerate a thread with such an
allegation, I provide other corroborating comments, with links to
pertinent threads.

You "genrerate" lots and lots of comments. Lying comments. And start
lots and lots of new threads. Lying threads. Usually shouting
someones name and trying to denigrate them. Repeated again and again.
Perhaps someday someone will read them and beleive them. But not
anytime soon, and no one of average or higher intelligence.

You just make silly allegations.

Steve, it was a trap. I knew you would reply because you can't help
yourself as I've stated above. You're mental, remember? Oh, that's
right. I know it, but you don't so you easily fall into every trap.

So you prove my allegations with your very denial of the same.

Your newsgroup bullying is predictable, and boring. Time to get
together with one of your other mental modes and come up with something
new.

Or better yet: Nurse, heal theyself.

Best of Luck