Old March 10th 05, 12:35 AM
Michael

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Steve Quayle, http://www.stevequayle.com is on 3.210 MHz now and his
guest, Stan Deyo, says the whole west coast has anomalies that not quite
equal those of the alleged 9.0 Quake which caused the tsunami -- BUT IT IS
GETTING THERE. IF YOU LIVE ON OR VERY NEAR THE WEST COAST OF THE U.S.
YOU *MAY* WISH TO TAKE NOTE.

Awww... Man... I listen to his show from time to time for a laugh. He is so
sincere and earnest, you cant help but want to listen to his kookology. It
has been the same story from him now for years. "The sky is falling, the
ground is quaking, every country on Earth is gearing up to attack us, the
dollar is about to collapse... You will need portable wealth to survive all
of what is coming... Oh... By the way did I tell you that I sell gold coins
for a substantial mark-up ???"

That is about it in a nut shell from him.

Michael