Old March 10th 05, 12:45 AM
Michael

"atomicthumbs" wrote in message
oups.com...
Sometimes I use a radioteletype signal to lull myself to sleep. Anyone
else do things like this?

No, but when the "wood-pecker" was around, it would make me drowsey
listening to it. Almost hypnotic. Either that, or it would make me want to
smash the radio. Depended on my mood, I guess. I can just hear it now....
psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht
psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht
psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht psht
psht psht psht ... and so on...

Michael