Old March 10th 05, 02:52 AM
running dogg

BDK wrote:

In article , arp@ NOSPAM inet4u.com
says...
BDK wrote:

In article , arp@ NOSPAM inet4u.com
says...

BDK wrote:

In article , arp@ NOSPAM inet4u.com
says...

Pastor Peter J. Peters is preaching / teaching this morning on God's
health laws.

9985 now - 09:00 EST / 14:00 UTC

12.160 MHz at 12:00 EST / 17:00 UTC

5070 KHz at 11:00 PM | 23:00 EST / 04:00 UTC

He'll also be on at 10:00 pm | 22:00 EST / 03:00 UTC but not this same
message. The 10:00 PM message will repeat at 4:00 AM EST / 09:00 UTC.

This can also be heard via satellite on Telstar 5. Look for SFA or SFAW

It is also available as a live stream at
http://www.scripturesforamerica.org and the programs are archived there.
Look for today's date in the audio section.

When he cures whatever is eating at that brain of his, Be it Syphilis, a
tumor, an infection, or maybe just a hole in his head,
then I'll want to listen for anything more than a laugh..

BDK

It's probably not for you anyway. Go ahead and eat your mice and your
pork! The trichinosis is FREE! Sorry to have disturbed your slumber.

Pork, yes, nothing wrong with it cooked you know, the trichinosis is
killed when heated. Maybe you don't understand that.

But mice?? LOL.

Your kookery is mind boggling..

BDK

A google search for "eating mice" yielded over 3900 hits.

The New American Standard Bible, Updated Edition - 1995, in Isaiah 66,
places the eating of swine (pork) in the SAME category as the eating of
mice. Check it out.

Now there's an authority on nutrition! I'll check and see what's in my
truck's owners manual about Italian food. LOL.

"Do not cook lasagna on the engine of your new Chevy."

Check out the dietary laws in Leviticus.

Jeez, do you have the slightest connection to reality Al??

Do you REALLY want an answer to that question? The answer is of course
that he does not. Anybody who believes Kook SW has some serious reality
issues.

All shell fish are also
unclean. They are the ocean's filters, as are fish which do not have
scales and fins; i.e. the catfish. They are scum eaters. It's about
the same as washing your dishes and then "cooking" the dishrag for lunch
- or maybe the air filter from your furnace or the air or oil filter
from your automobile. Go ahead! Enjoy your pork and shell fish! But
don't blame God when you come down with some disease!

Please Al, get some help somewhere. I wouldn't want to eat a Catfish
caught wild in the nearby river, but farm raised catfish is about the
best fish there is, safety wise. Most Shrimp these days are also farm
raised. You are reading a book filled, and apparently basing your diet
on nonsense, superstitions and actually some common sense for conditions
2000 years ago. But things have changed now Al.

Shhh, don't tell him that! He'll start wondering why the Bible doesn't
mention cars and computers!

Especially read Isaiah 66:17,

⤽'Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go to the agardens,
1?Following one in the center,
Who eat bSWINE'S FLESH, DETESTABLE THINGS, AND MICE,
Will ccome to an end altogether,' declares the Lord."

Well, I'll pass on the mice...LOL

The Romans ate mice. Stuffed mice were considered a delicacy for much of
Rome's grandeur. That's probably where this prohibition comes from. The
Bible also forbids eating grapes because the Romans loved grapes.

[emphasis mine]

For the context go back to verse 10 and read through verse 24. It
discusses "Joy in Jerusalemâ¤=3Fs Future" through verse 14 and then talks
about the things which will befall the wicked.

The numbers and letters preceding some of the words refer to available
notes on that verse. I thought to delete them, but decided to allow you
to see that many of the verses do refer you to other verses throughout
the scriptures. Therefore, if a word doesn't look right, consider it
without the first letter or number. ;-)

------

I had to snip your drivel, it was nonsense anyway. Corrupted too, BTW.

I was wondering what all those funny characters were. Guess usenet
didn't like his enhanced bible text.