Old March 10th 05, 07:38 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
He just can't help himself, that's why. He's mental.

You'll notice that when I genrerate a thread with such an
allegation, I provide other corroborating comments, with links to
pertinent threads.

You "genrerate" lots and lots of comments.

Oooops! I typo'd and BB caught it! My bad!

Lying comments. And start
lots and lots of new threads. Lying threads. Usually shouting
someones name and trying to denigrate them. Repeated again and

again.
Perhaps someday someone will read them and beleive them. But not
anytime soon, and no one of average or higher intelligence.

They are not "lying threads", Brain. They are, for the most part
YOUR words and Lennie's words quoted verbatim.

Are you FINALLY acknowledging your culpability in your
mistruthfulness on-line?

You just make silly allegations.

Steve, it was a trap. I knew you would reply because you can't help
yourself as I've stated above. You're mental, remember? Oh, that's
right. I know it, but you don't so you easily fall into every trap.

NOT responding to you and appearing to agree with you by omission
would be the trap, Brain.

So you prove my allegations with your very denial of the same.

Your newsgroup bullying is predictable, and boring. Time to get
together with one of your other mental modes and come up with

something
new.

What bullyng? You lie, make misrepresentations and otherwise are
mistruthful, then expect everyone else to just accpet it as "fact".

The "facts" are that you are deceitful, you are mistruthful and
you lie repeatedly in a public forum.

Or better yet: Nurse, heal theyself.

Of? You CONTINUE to make that statement, yet you refuse to answer
what OF, Brian...

Best of Luck

Never needed when dealing with you, Brain...You supply me with all
the material I need.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ