Old March 10th 05, 04:11 AM
BDK

In article , says...
BDK wrote:
=20
In article , arp@ NOSPAM inet4u.com=

=20
says...
BDK wrote:
=20
In article , arp@ NOSPAM inet4u=

..com=20
says...
=20
BDK wrote:

In article , arp@ NOSPAM inet4=

u.com=20
says...

Pastor Peter J. Peters is preaching / teaching this morning on Go=

d's=20
health laws.

9985 now - 09:00 EST / 14:00 UTC

12.160 MHz at 12:00 EST / 17:00 UTC

5070 KHz at 11:00 PM | 23:00 EST / 04:00 UTC

He'll also be on at 10:00 pm | 22:00 EST / 03:00 UTC but not this=

same=20
message. The 10:00 PM message will repeat at 4:00 AM EST / 09:0=

0 UTC.

This can also be heard via satellite on Telstar 5. Look for SFA =

or SFAW

It is also available as a live stream at=20
http://www.scripturesforamerica.org and the programs are archived=
there.=20
Look for today's date in the audio section.

When he cures whatever is eating at that brain of his, Be it Syphi=

lis, a=20
tumor, an infection, or maybe just a hole in his head,
then I'll want to listen for anything more than a laugh..

BDK

It's probably not for you anyway. Go ahead and eat your mice and y=

our=20
pork! The trichinosis is FREE! Sorry to have disturbed your slumb=

er.

=20
=20
Pork, yes, nothing wrong with it cooked you know, the trichinosis i=

s=20
killed when heated. Maybe you don't understand that.
=20
But mice?? LOL.
=20
Your kookery is mind boggling..
=20
BDK
=20
A google search for "eating mice" yielded over 3900 hits.
=20
The New American Standard Bible, Updated Edition - 1995, in Isaiah 66=

,=20
places the eating of swine (pork) in the SAME category as the eating =

of=20
mice. Check it out.

=20
Now there's an authority on nutrition! I'll check and see what's in my=

=20
truck's owners manual about Italian food. LOL.

=20
"Do not cook lasagna on the engine of your new Chevy."=20

Mine says "Please do not cook Calimari on the exhaust manifold of your=20
2003 Dodge Ram, your truck is not designed as a cooking instrument!"

=20
=20
=20
Check out the dietary laws in Leviticus.=20

=20
Jeez, do you have the slightest connection to reality Al??

=20
Do you REALLY want an answer to that question? The answer is of course
that he does not. Anybody who believes Kook SW has some serious reality
issues.

Well, yes, but I had to respond.. He's too far gone to just ignore..

=20
All shell fish are also=20
unclean. They are the ocean's filters, as are fish which do not have=

=20
scales and fins; i.e. the catfish. They are scum eaters. It's about=

=20
the same as washing your dishes and then "cooking" the dishrag for lu=

nch=20
- or maybe the air filter from your furnace or the air or oil filter=

=20
from your automobile. Go ahead! Enjoy your pork and shell fish! B=

ut=20
don't blame God when you come down with some disease!

=20
Please Al, get some help somewhere. I wouldn't want to eat a Catfish=20
caught wild in the nearby river, but farm raised catfish is about the=

=20
best fish there is, safety wise. Most Shrimp these days are also farm=

=20
raised. You are reading a book filled, and apparently basing your diet=

=20
on nonsense, superstitions and actually some common sense for condition=

s=20
2000 years ago. But things have changed now Al.

=20
Shhh, don't tell him that! He'll start wondering why the Bible doesn't
mention cars and computers!=20

Hey one guy, Boatwright, thinks that they are talking about nuclear=20
ICBMs in it, sooo...?

=20
=20
Especially read Isaiah 66:17,
=20
=E2=3D3F?'Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go to the dtzad=

tzgardens,
1?Following one in the center,
Who eat dtzbdtzSWINE'S FLESH, DETESTABLE THINGS, AND MICE,
Will dtzcdtzcome to an end altogether,' declares the Lord."

=20
Well, I'll pass on the mice...LOL

=20
The Romans ate mice. Stuffed mice were considered a delicacy for much of
Rome's grandeur. That's probably where this prohibition comes from. The
Bible also forbids eating grapes because the Romans loved grapes.=20

All that stuff about grapes/wine being good for you, it must be one of=20
Satan's LIES!!!

=20
=20
[emphasis mine]
=20
For the context go back to verse 10 and read through verse 24. It=20
discusses "Joy in Jerusalem=E2=3D3F=3D3Fs Future" through verse 14 an=

d then talks=20
about the things which will befall the wicked.
=20
The numbers and letters preceding some of the words refer to availabl=

e=20
notes on that verse. I thought to delete them, but decided to allow =

you=20
to see that many of the verses do refer you to other verses throughou=

t=20
the scriptures. Therefore, if a word doesn't look right, consider it=

=20
without the first letter or number. ;-)
=20
------
=20

=20
I had to snip your drivel, it was nonsense anyway. Corrupted too, BTW.

=20
I was wondering what all those funny characters were. Guess usenet
didn't like his enhanced bible text.=20

It's hard enough to read, but when it's messed up, it probably still=20
makes sense to Al..

BDK

=20
=20