Old March 10th 05, 02:04 PM
dxAce

And I suppose the lesson we can all learn from that amalgam of science
and biblical passages on pork is that Pork Sashimi is probably no
better for you than Beef Tartare, Fish Sushi, Raw Oysters, Clams On The
Half-Shell, Uncooked Turkey and any other form of raw meat. Pretty
much common sense these days to thoroughly cook your source of protein.

Most things in life come down to common sense. Those old dietary laws, rules,
etc. may have made perfect sense back in the day, but now we generally know how
to cook and properly prepare food.

I personally don't want to live as many are wont to do back a thousand years or
more.

There was no radio!

dxAce
Michigan