Old March 10th 05, 04:50 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

WELL YOU ****ING COMMIE, YOU'VE NEVER HEAR MY INFORMATION BULLETINS SO
YOU CAN NOT JUSTIFY SAYING THEY HAVE NO DIRECT INTEREST TO THE AMATEUR
SERVICE. PERHAPS SOMEONE SHOULD MONITOR YOU ****ING QSO PERHAPS WHAT
THE **** YOU TALK ABOUT HAS "NO INTEREST TO THE AMATEUR RADIO SERVICE"
WHY DON'T YOU GO TO SOME ****ING COUNTRY WHERE FREE SPEECH ISN'T
ALLOWED PERHAPS THEN YOU WILL SHUT YOUR ****ING PIE HOLE. YOU ****ING
COMMIE *******.

TODD N9OGL
FREE SPEECH SUPPORTER

And again you show your complete ignorance of Amateur radio and the rules.

PERHAPS SOMEONE SHOULD MONITOR YOU ****ING QSO PERHAPS WHAT
THE **** YOU TALK ABOUT HAS "NO INTEREST TO THE AMATEUR RADIO SERVICE"

As long as I am in QSO with another Amateur radio station the subject
can be anything I or the other station wishes. It does not have to be
anything remotely of "interest to the Amateur Radio Service". We can
talk about vactions, kids, grandkids, old cars, new cars, television
shows, cooking, building an outhouse, the mayor, the president, and any
other subject we should choose, even (God forbid) you. So your statement
above just further confirms you are really a little stupid piece of
you-know-what and don't have a clue, so go get a job, maybe a real life,
stop living with your mommy and come back after you have grown up toddyboy.