Old March 10th 05, 07:06 PM
N9OGL

First off you've never heard my information bulletin, which that's what
is a information bulletin not a broadcast I suggest you look at the
definitions in part 97. A since you haven't heard my bulletin you can
not justify saying that they aren't of interest. Like I said, you and
your buddies on here are a SMALL MINORITY of the amateur radio
community. you know I DON'T think W1AW has anything of importance so
perhaps I force to have them removed from the band, HELL, I don't see
any of the **** you or your girlfriends spew out here or on the publc
airwaves of any "value" maybe we should remove you uninteresting
opinion off the spectrum. Bottom line I'm going to continue what i'm
doing and there isn't anything you can do about it
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Todd N9OGL

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
I know Dam well what it says, but I think you and all your butt

buddies
on here don't.

What's really funny is someone who's trying to be expressive

with
profanity that can't even spell the profanities correctly!

The difference between a Information Bulletin and a Broadcast is

(and
even a little smart ass like bathwhoreman and his little bitch

julie
on
here could understand).

Ahhhhhhh....You must have gone to the Leonard H. Anderson School
of Kill the Messenger USEGROUP Posting.

No facts, so you dig on in to the folks delivering you the bad
news....

A Information bulletin is a message directed only to the amateur
operators consisting solely of subject matter of direct interest to

the
Amateur service.

The point is, Toddie, is that you have nothing of interest to
offer.

Your personal opinion OF your opinion notwithstanding.

A Broadcast is A Transmissions intended for reception by the

general
public, either direct or relayed.

The Amateur Radio community has no interest in what you ahve to
say...why would the "general public" care eitehr?

There's the difference, A information bulletin is directed to the
amateur radio community, even if it's opinionated as long as it
directed to the amateur radio service it's a "information bulletin"

and
is legal. if the program is directed to the general public then

it's
broadcast.

You're broadcasting.

NO ONE wants to hear you or your warp minded opinions. On the

air
OR here.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ