Old March 10th 05, 08:09 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
First off you've never heard my information bulletin, which that's

what
is a information bulletin not a broadcast I suggest you look at the
definitions in part 97.

Who told you I've never heard your "information bulletin"...???

A since you haven't heard my bulletin you can
not justify saying that they aren't of interest.

WHAT "interest"...?!?! Of what great importance do the
meanderings of a megalomaniac like you have being broadcast on 20
meters?

Like I said, you and
your buddies on here are a SMALL MINORITY of the amateur radio
community. you know I DON'T think W1AW has anything of importance so
perhaps I force to have them removed from the band, HELL, I don't see
any of the **** you or your girlfriends spew out here or on the publc
airwaves of any "value" maybe we should remove you uninteresting
opinion off the spectrum.

You couldn't force flatulance through Fruit-of-the-Loom, Todd.

Bottom line I'm going to continue what i'm
doing and there isn't anything you can do about it
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Oh yes there is.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe"

Putz.