Old March 10th 05, 11:26 PM

CC&R's at my current QTH requires me to use an antenna that is not

visible.
My choices are to either use an attic installed antenna or be off the

air. I prefer the former.
So, I plan to install a 20 meter double bazooka in the attic, and

such a small antenna
will allow me to use an inverted V configuration, even up there. I

used bazooka's 30+ years ago
with success on 80 and 40 so my prejudices are running that way.
Question:
Does anyone out there have experience or thoughts about feeding

multiple
double bazooka's with a single coax line?

Dave, N6PZ

Hi Dave, The Double Bazooka's claim to fame was full coverage of the
band of interest with a good match. With a simple wire dipole, you can
not do this on 80m or 40m. Suggest you read W2DU's "Reflections II" to
see why a Bazooka has a broader bandwidth. A Bazooka is not as
efficient as a wire dipole on 80m and 40m, but it has bandwidth.
Since you are interested in 20m up, a simple wire dipole will do
everything a bazooka will, and is not nearly as difficult to construct.
Especially if you are feeding multiple antennas with a single coax.
Gary N4AST