Old March 11th 05, 05:50 AM
N9OGL

well your very wrong, in 1934 the US congress declared that the
electromagnetic spectrum belong to the public (thus the Public
airwaves)The FCC was created to license stations in the public
interest, Convenice, and Necessity and to allocate the spectrum for
services. The FCC can refuse or grant license if it is in the Public's
interest, convenice, and necessity. I would suggest you go back and
study the law.
Todd N9OGL

Bathrooman wrote:
Toddy said:
...go suppress someone elses
free speech on the PUBLIC AIRWAVES.

Here is yet another example of your ignorance. Amateur radio bands

are
not PUBLIC AIRWAVES. Amateur radio is a licensed service for the
exclusive use of licensed amateur radio operators. The PUBLIC

AIRWAVES
are the standard AM, FM, and TV broadcast bands, to name three. I'm
not making this up, this is how PUBLIC AIRWAVES are defined within

the
meaning of the law. Go back and study up for the novice test.

N9 Out Go the Legalities