Old March 11th 05, 06:07 AM
N9OGL

granted, I don't know if you heard the transmission or not, but what I
do know is that this little *******s on this newsgroup began
complaining about it when I posted the first message of the up coming
transmission. claiming it was a broadcast, and not one of them heard
the signal because it hadn't even started.

WHAT "interest"...?!?! Of what great importance do the meanderings of
a megalomaniac like you have being broadcast on 20 meters?

This here proves that you'venever heard the transmissions, but let me
enlighting you on some of the past transmissions Pecuniary Interest,
Content Control in the Amateur Radio Service, The Ionosphere and
Skywave Propagation up coming porgrams include, Troposphere conditions,
Basic Electronics Pt.1 and Pt.2, Idea's for new digtal systems, just to
name a few. All are amateur related and thus legal.

Todd N9OGL