Old March 11th 05, 07:03 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

Bathrooman wrote:
Toddy said:
...go suppress someone elses
free speech on the PUBLIC AIRWAVES.

Here is yet another example of your ignorance. Amateur radio bands

are
not PUBLIC AIRWAVES. Amateur radio is a licensed service for the
exclusive use of licensed amateur radio operators. The PUBLIC

AIRWAVES
are the standard AM, FM, and TV broadcast bands, to name three.

I'm
not making this up, this is how PUBLIC AIRWAVES are defined within

the
meaning of the law. Go back and study up for the novice test.

N9 Out Go the Legalities

well your very wrong, in 1934 the US congress declared that the
electromagnetic spectrum belong to the public (thus the Public
airwaves)

From what grade school did you almost graduate, Todd?

The FCC was created to license stations in the public
interest, Convenice, and Necessity and to allocate the spectrum for
services. The FCC can refuse or grant license if it is in the

Public's
interest, convenice, and necessity. I would suggest you go back and
study the law.

And we'd suggest you avail yourself of some CASE law SINCE 1934,
Sir Ignorant of Illinois.

Hate to break it to you, but that document has been ammended,
attached, altered, and otherwise annotated to bring it into more modern
shape.

Obviously you've not been paying attention.

Please try to do so in the future.

Steve, K4YZ