Old March 11th 05, 07:26 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
wrote:
Brian Burke wrote on Wed, Mar 9 2005 3:29 pm:

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
He just can't help himself, that's why. He's mental.

You'll notice that when I genrerate a thread with such an
allegation, I provide other corroborating comments, with links

pertinent threads.

You "genrerate" lots and lots of comments. Lying comments. And

start
lots and lots of new threads. Lying threads. Usually shouting
someones name and trying to denigrate them. Repeated again and

again.
Perhaps someday someone will read them and beleive them. But not
anytime soon, and no one of average or higher intelligence.

Absolutely. That's been the style of the Avenging Angle
of Dearth for years.

No lies in that ovservation.

Not sure what an "ovservation" is, but I am even more perplexed by
this constant reference to a person called "Avenging Angle".

It's a common propaganda technique familiarly called
"the big Lie" wherein some untruth is repeated over
and over and over and over again in public in an
attempt to make others believe it is "true." It isn't.

Yep. No lies in that observation.

Correct. And the "Big Lie" ("I am going to get my Extra Lite out
of the box", for one example, or "Unlicensed devices play a major role
in emergency comms" for another) is well used by Leonard H Anderson and
Brian P Burke.

Both are persistent liars. (I started to say "accomplished", but
so far neither one of them has been very good at it since they always
seem to get caught.)

The "big Lie" technique was used rather successfully
by the Nazi party in the 1930s and 1940s.

Yep. No lies in that observation.

Godwin invoked.

Rest snipped. No use wasting bandwidth on one liar trying to
support the lies of another.

Putzii.

Steve, K4YZ