Old March 11th 05, 06:07 PM
Dave Heil

Big badass dave does the same sort of thing...with
(at least) some slight increase in writing style.

"My "expression" in here without the false facade of gratuitous
complements to the "superiority" of the olde-tymers."

--Leonard Anderson

I love your PROFESSIONAL writing style, little wizened Leonard.

On the other hand, he is incapable of Letting Go on
a subject...

Perhaps he simply doesn't choose to.

...he didn't "win" in here.

There's a competition? Do you have big winnings? Maybe you can win a
case of those message knuckles of which you've written.

He apparently
feels he MUST "win" and, when that doesn't happen,
resorts to the Personal Attack and manufacturing of
"reasons of others" which don't exist.

"Big badass Dave"

"not wearing the SS uniform with twin lightning bolts but otherwise
acting like a downsized Gestapo veteran"

"The Avenging Angle"

"concerning the Avenging Angle's further adventures in 'waste of time'"

"Jimmy Who and cronies"

"Dee Flint had a hissy fit on Thurs, Mar 3 2005 11:59 pm and hastily
scribbled the following diatribe"

"'Dee Flint' (calmed down from a previous hissy fit) jumped into a
so-called conversation and shouted out"

"Go join Mama Dee who wants to 'punish' her 'children' that don't do
what they're told!"

"Mr. Glock likes it...it's nice and shiny"

"My representative Mr. Glock will address them in that case. [he is
very accurate]"

"If the Coslonaut thinks Smith Charts are obsolete"

"Idiot. I 'looked it up' a long time ago."

"when some insufferable, self-righteous 'mama' wants to 'discipline
children as parents do'"

"Tsk. I'll bet Kellie told that to the Captain at dinner. Too bad
Tenille wasn't there"

"Poor Dan never got his crypto clearance"

"Widdle Stebie gonna have me BANNED from here"

--Leonard Anderson

Good old personal attack. It must sting to have your own words tossed
back in your face, huh?

His ego is
larger than the monstrous one of Robeson's, capped
with arrogance worthy of a stereotypical prussian.

I'd paste one of your multiple paragraph tales of your military
experience or of your civilian electronics exploits, Leonard but I think
we've all got them memorized.

Dave K8MN