Old August 29th 03, 04:41 PM
Tom Bruhns

(Dr. Slick) wrote in message . com...

So many people work at Besser Associates, this REx guy is some nobody.

They changed the course just from one email from YOU? LOL!

Ah, Garvin, thank you for confirming once again that you don't
actually read what others post, even though you do respond abrasively,
childishly. Rex is their Engineering Director. He didn't say they
changed the course because of me, he said he couldn't find the formula
with conjugate in it in their "more popular course which covers linear
RF circuits," and they are now (and have for some time been) teaching
it with the unconjugated formula. He also said their course is based
on Gonzalez (see 1 below), a book that's been recommended to you by
some other posters. That was all in my posting of his reply to my
query, to which you responded, so presumably you actually read it.

I suppose in your mental state you believe that anyone who doesn't
agree with you is a nobody. Has that reduced you to posting
misrepresentations of what others have said, as you have here? Has
that reduced you to calling honest people liars? I have a good friend
who is schizophrenic, and he is rather that way. He lives in a
fantasy world which his mind has created for him, and to him it's
reality. It has taken quite a toll on him in other ways. It's very
sad to see. It's a disease I wouldn't wish on anybody. I hope you
are not suffering from the same disease, though I honestly do see
strong similarities in the way you respond to people.

The lone argument you have given (for a |Vr/Vf| not greater than
unity) is based only on your intuition, and just as intuition fails us
for some other physical phenomena, it does in this case. Those who
have gone through a careful development of the model we use understand
all this. Why are you even worried about it? It's pretty clear to me
you have no real interest in using or understanding it.

Cheers,
Tom

(1) From Rex's email: "This is in agreement with Guillermo
Gonzalez's text, "Microwave Transistor Amplifiers," which is one of
the references used in writing
the course."