Old March 12th 05, 03:16 AM
Brian Denley

Do you have a DSP unit (either built-in or external)?

If so, what percentage of the time to you have it switched on?

Do you use it for AM reception or do you use it only on SSB and other,
more 'specialized' modes?

What's the main thing you like/dislike about your DSP?

Steve

Steve:
I have two all DSP receivers (RX-320 and RX-350) and I use a Timewave
DSP-599zx with my non-dsp receivers. I also use a software program called
SR5 and it works very well. In addition, Noel Bouchard sells a receiver
control program called RXPlus that works on many popular rigs and uses your
soundcard DSP for audio processing and decoding of RTTY,FAX, PSK31, etc.
This is a terrific program, see :
http://www.cam.org/~noelbou/RxPlus/

--
Brian Denley