Old March 12th 05, 09:46 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Rest snipped. No use wasting bandwidth on one liar trying to
support the lies of another.

Putzii.

I guess the Nazi party has told no lies, according to Robeson's
invocation.

Godwin invoked again.

Robeson's lies are stacking up like cordwood. Too bad all those lies
aren't pulpable.

Brian P Burke has yet to produce anything from me that is not
truthful.

And I think yoiu meant "palpable", Brian...But then we ARE used to
you trying to use nursing terminology only to get it wrong.

What IS "palpable" is the sense of how frustrated you are getting
by being constantly backed into the corner.

The funny part is that you are the one backing you into it!

Face it, Brian...you're an idiot. We have.

Steve, K4YZ