Old March 12th 05, 03:54 PM
Dave

(25) Information bulletin. A message directed only to amateur operators
consisting solely of subject matter of direct interest to the amateur
service

personally my doubt is that what he has to say is really 'of direct interest
to the amateur service', but that is just my opinion.

Todd N9OGL
FREE SPEECH AVOCATE

free speech is great. of course it is also my free choice to not waste my
time listening. as with others that spew on the bands, turn the big knob if
you don't like what you hear... there are plenty of other more interesting
things to do than listen to someone who you don't like.